Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Script Frenzy 2012

"Script Frenzy is an international writing event in which participants take on the challenge of writing 100 pages of scripted material in the month of April. Screenplays, stage plays, web series, TV shows, short films, and graphic novels are all welcome."

I'm going to write a screenplay for this year's Script Frenzy. It's been rattling around in my head for ages - since last year, in fact, when I came up with an idea for Coming Up (a competition I didn't enter as my treatment made it clear I was writing a feature).

Script Frenzy prompted me to give a film poster style 'my film is x meets y' for the screenplay, which was fun. I've had to come up with a tentative title too.

[ start film trailer voice ]


In April 2012, Alien meets Bluebeard in 'Into the Deep,'  a new screenplay by Laura Anne Anderson.


[ end film trailer voice ]


If you're on Script Frenzy already, do pop by and say hi, add me to your buddies etc - view my Script Frenzy profile.