Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Script Frenzy

I've decided to give Script Frenzy a go this year.

From the Script Frenzy website:

The 5 Basic Rules of Script Frenzy
  1. To be crowned an official Script Frenzy winner, you must write a script (or multiple scripts) of at least 100 total pages and verify this tally on ScriptFrenzy.org.
  2. You may write individually or with a partner. Writing teams will have a 100-page total goal for their co-written script or scripts.
  3. Scriptwriting may begin no earlier than 12:00:01 AM on April 1 and must cease no later than 11:59:59 PM on April 30, local time.
  4. You may write screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, comic book and graphic novel scripts, adaptations of novels, or any other type of script your heart desires.
  5. You must, at some point, have ridiculous amounts of fun.
I'm going to work on a feature script called Monochrome Eve. This has been in my head for quite a while now, and after having a story breakthrough in London this seems like the perfect opportunity to go for it. I have an outline about 75% complete that will use as a basis, but I'm happy going where the story takes me, as per rule number 5.

Anyone else doing Script Frenzy? I see Adaddinsane and Paul Campbell are. If so, you can find me on the Script Frenzy website under LauraAnderson.