From the Script Frenzy website:
The 5 Basic Rules of Script Frenzy
- To be crowned an official Script Frenzy winner, you must write a script (or multiple scripts) of at least 100 total pages and verify this tally on ScriptFrenzy.org.
- You may write individually or with a partner. Writing teams will have a 100-page total goal for their co-written script or scripts.
- Scriptwriting may begin no earlier than 12:00:01 AM on April 1 and must cease no later than 11:59:59 PM on April 30, local time.
- You may write screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, comic book and graphic novel scripts, adaptations of novels, or any other type of script your heart desires.
- You must, at some point, have ridiculous amounts of fun.
Anyone else doing Script Frenzy? I see Adaddinsane and Paul Campbell are. If so, you can find me on the Script Frenzy website under LauraAnderson.